- Cephradine is an effective antibiotic and is responsive to both gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria.
- Several strains of Enterobacteria are pathogenic and Cephradine is not efficient against them.
- Precaution must be exercised while giving caphradine to individuals showing reactions to penicillins.
- Even though no reaction was seen in rodent mammals in their pregnancy stage; when cephradine was given to them. Still caution must be exercised and cephradine should only be given to pregnant women in dire needs.
- After cephradine dosage, heartburn and chest pain can be evident. But it's normal.